Friday, October 17, 2008

Here's our cute baby the day before her 6 month mark. She is such a good baby! Kathryn is working on sitting up still, but is getting better. She is finally sleeping through the night and has mastered rolling over.... although, she hates being on her stomach, so it makes her mad when she rolls over. She is still very persistent on sucking her thumb. I put one of Natali's socks on her hands, so it goes all the way up her arm. Then I stuff it into her jammies and she will pull and scream until she gets it off, by herself, just to get to her thumb! We are all(even the kids) on a constant watch and we pull it out any time she sneeks it into her mouth.... We will win!

4 comments:

my little jems said...

she's beautiful - just like all of your girls. The house looks like it is coming along. Girls Rock!!

Sutton Family said...

Oh my heck...she is a mini Kyle!! Good luck with the thumb thing! I tried for months and she still did it during the night...
your house looks great. Hope all is well!!

Dan, Kristy and Savannah said...

I've tagged you, read my blog to find out what you need to do. Love you!!
Love Kristy

Amy Buff said...

Sorry...I've kind of stalked you out, but I saw you post on the ldsprimaryposters blog... I'm Dan Howells's cousin, if you'd like info to help his direct family, e-mail me at amycarlston@gmail.com